Counselling & Intervention
Stephanie offers counselling and intervention services for
children, adolescents, adults, families and parents.
Approach to therapy
Stephanie is committed to current evidence-based practice psychological therapies and intervention, including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Positive Psychology, including Mindfulness
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Positive Behavioural Support
Therapy is client-driven and centred.
Stephanie is an eclectic and holistic practitioner and works by combining a range of approaches to suit the needs of her clients.
Stephanie works broadly across a range of areas including:
- Anxiety and Depression: including OCD, phobias, generalised anxiety
- Adjustment disorders
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Career/Vocational support and planning
- Challenging behaviours
- Developmental delays
- Parenting support
- Family relationships, including parent separation
- Social skills difficulties
- Self-esteem and assertiveness
- Sleep difficulties
Medicare rebates are available for counselling and intervention using the Better Access to Mental Healthcare Scheme or Helping Children With Autism and Better Start Initiatives.
Stephanie is an approved Department of Social Services (DSS; formerly FaHCSIA) provider of services to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders.